Rapid, On-Site Analysis of Airborne Lead, Copper, Mercury, Cadmium, Arsenic and Other Heavy Metals
AeroLead™ 1200 Portable Airborne Lead and Lead Dust Analyzer
AeroLead™ 2000 Wall-Mounted Airborne Lead and Lead Dust Analyzer
AeroLead™ 3000 Continuous Emissions Monitor and Active Sampling Acquisition System™
The AeroLead Analyzer automatically samples, extracts, and quantifies the concentration of lead in air, assisting in efforts to prevent unnecessary human and environmental exposure. Up to 20 samples can be automatically collected and analyzed, with air sample times ranging from a 10 minutes to 20 hours. Sample results are available in less than 10 minutes. The total sampling and analysis cost using the AeroLead is less than 10% of typical off-site laboratory analysis costs alone. AeroLead operation is simple (using the menu-driven keypad) and does not require specialized training or operator certification.
When used within a compliant QA/QC program, data from the AeroLeadTM Analyzer can provide a defensible basis to validate compliance with occupational and environmental regulations. The 10 minute sample turnaround allows process operators to maintain lead levels below action levels, and can provide a previously unavailable method to control fugitive emissions via near-real-time data telemetry.
Workers of all skill levels can operate the AeroLead Analyzer. Data can be downloaded to a PC or laptop computer, making compilation and reporting of data quick, easy and efficient, resulting in much more effective utilization occupational safety and health resources.
The AeroLeadTM can be configured as a portable analyzer that can be used for both ambient air monitoring and on-site personal breathing zone filter cartridge analysis, or as a wall mounted ambient air analyzer used for point-source and environmental monitoring.
Workers can attach personal filter cartridges, or air samples are automatically drawn through an innovative sample filter/detector assembly. The airborne lead is then ultrasonically extracted from the filter and concentrated into a specially designed aqueous phase and analyzed electrochemically to determine ug lead/filter. For ambient air analysis, an integrated airflow meter determines the air sample volume and results are reported in ug/m 3. Instrument quantitation limit is less than 0.1 ug lead per filter.
Rapid, Automated Sampling and Analysis of Airborne Lead now available for Environmental and Occupational Health Monitoring
* Establish Personal Protection Levels and determine compliance with OSHA standards before workers are exposed
* Can be used with QA/QC program to comply with NIOSH Method 7701
* Sample results in about 10 minutes
* Analysis costs typically $0.75-$1.50 per sample
* Significantly lowers compliance costs
* Simple, one-touch Personal Breathing Zone filter cartridge analysis* Automated Ambient Air monitoring
* Air Sample Time 1-1200 minutes (User-Selectable)
* Air Sample Volume – Up to 3 cubic meters
* Lead Analysis Time – 8 minutes
* Detection Limit – Less than 1 ug/cubic meter
* Automatic Operation – Up to 20 continuous samples
* Samples between Battery Charges – 30
* Weight – 12.5 pounds
* Deminsions – 10.5” h x 7.5” w x 13” d
* Power Requirements – 110 VAC or internal 12 VDC Battery
ELS has ongoing development programs for other airborne contaminants including beryllium, chromium (VI), and airborne mold analysis. Please contact us for more details.